Our Support Center is located in Bali – Indonesia and can be reached by dialing +62 361 755 136 or by e-mailing email@example.com or log on to Support Web Pages on http://www.trobex.com/cs. The support desk is open from 9am to 5pm GMT+8, from Monday to Friday, during which both calls of a routine/procedural nature as well as emergency calls are handled. Support outside office hours, over weekends and bank holidays is normally reserved for calls of an emergency nature, thus 24/7 hotline number assigned to be dialed.
Standard Technical Support & Maintenance
Standard Technical Support & Maintenance come with minimum subscription fee is IDR 15,000,000.00/yr. Expenses (transportation, accommodation, laundry, meal) and VAT are excluded. Trobex Systems Support Services include:
- Free service pack update – New version release will be automatically delivered to contracted client.
- Phone Support – With every install we provide a detailed product manual. There is plenty of context sensitive help on the F1 key and of course the help desk is only a phone call away.
- Remote Support – Most customers accept the help desk with remote access to their system. This is done by utilising 3rd party remote access such as TeamViewer, VNC, Remote desktop, etc. Remote access to Trobex Systems via the internet increase speed of resolutions to problems.
- Early bird assistance – Once your system has been installed and gone live, the help desk coordinator in the first month will call the hotel on regular basis to ensure that your system is working smoothly and that procedures and policies are in place.
- Support Web Pages – Full access to the Trobex Systems support web pages, past and current releases of the product, detailed product documentation, upgrades, new features, news about the company, forthcoming product and training seminars etc.
- Intuitive response – All support activity is logged. Support logs are analysed on an ongoing basis – both in order to improve on our product as well as to ensure that the response the help desk offered was prompt and accurate.
- Non Trobex Issue – The help desk often provide assistance on identifying the cause of non-Trobex Systems issues (hardware, network issues, operating system etc.)
Severity 1 (urgent)
The situation halts your business operations and no procedural workaround exists. Example: Server Hardware and/or Software Failure.
Severity 2 (high)
The situation is causing a high impact to portions of your business operations and no procedural workaround exists. Example: Night audit work-around.
Severity 3 (medium)
For production purposes, there is a medium-to-low impact on your business, but your business continues to function, including by using a procedural work around. Example: User failure.
Severity 4 (low)
For production purposes, there is low-to-no impact on your business or on the performance or functionality of your system. Example: User skill refresher (user guide).
|Hours of coverage||Standard business hours|
|Support channel||Web and phone|
|Number of cases||Unlimited|
|Response times||Initial and ongoing response|
|Severity 1||1 business hour|
|Severity 2||4 business hours|
|Severity 3||1 business day|
|Severity 4||2 business day|
Implementation (Installation & Training)
Trobex Systems provides a comprehensive on-site installation and training program which can be customized to suit your specific needs. On-site system implementation is anything between 2 – 3 weeks, it depends on the size of your hotel, the number of users to be trained and the modules that you have purchased. We also offer refresher training program for existing customers. Refresher training program are typically for a day or two at most. Standard charge is IDR 1,000,000.00/ day. Expenses (transport, accommodation, laundry, meals) and VAT are excluded.
Hands-on training is conducted in our offices in Bali – Indonesia. Topics include basic system configuration, reservations, Front Office, Back Office and management reporting. In order to deliver a prompt service, we are listening to the suggestions made by our customers and making the necessary improvements. Besides having an extensive knowledge on the system, our support staff are also familiar with general policies and procedures in hotels. Group Training at our offices costs IDR 500,000,00 per person and is conducted over a period of 3 days. VAT are excluded.